3 Simple Workouts? Let’s hear them!
We all are well aware that to pay for basic necessities or luxuries, you need a source of income. People study, work hard and stay committed to their everyday tasks to become successful. However, the sad part about all this effort is that people ignore what the body wants and needs. Therefore, you must follow a healthy lifestyle by implementing a strong focus on your diet and workout routines.
Today, we want to discuss how you can do 3 easy workouts during your lunch break. It doesn’t matter if you’re working from home or at the office. You can do these 3 easy workouts anywhere, and in a few weeks, you’ll notice the benefits.
Why Is Working Out Important?
Whenever you suggest someone that they should consider working out, the first question that pops into their minds is how this would benefit them. This is sole because working out takes time and energy, and most of us believe we just don’t have it in us. However, it is time we encourage ourselves and implement simple workouts in our life.
Here are a few reasons why working out is important for everyone regardless of your age;
- Exercise has several benefits on a person’s body and especially the mind
- It can help with losing unhealthy fat and reduce the risks of certain diseases
- It can help a person age well.
3 Simple Exercise You Can Do During Lunch Break
Now if you’re wondering, what time would be best for a quick, effective workout, well, as you take your lunch break, here are 3 good exercises you can implement into your daily routine.
This is a simple exercise that can be done without equipment; all you need is a bit of space. Burpees focus on a full-body calisthenics workout. This workout initially helps to build muscle strength and increase endurance in the lower and upper body. The standard burpee workout helps the legs, hips, buttocks, abdomen, chest, and arms by strengthening them.
If you’re wondering how you can do a burpee, here are a few steps you need to follow.
- Get into a deep squat position
- Jump upward and raise your hands above your head
- Position your arms at the bottom of the ground and jump right into a high plank position by moving your legs back
- Move down into a push-up stance, proceed by jumping right back into a squat position
- Do the next burpee the same way
- Continue to do this movement for a good sixty seconds
People are familiar with this workout because it is one of the most common and basic core strengthening exercises. This workout can help enhance stability in the entire lower back, hips, and spine. This workout aims to help strengthen and make your abs more flexible.
Here is how you should do it:
- Prepare yourself into a crunch position
- Stretch your legs in front above you. Make sure to keep your knees straight
- Tilt the pelvic and raise your buttocks from the floor
- Roll your knees towards the chest area to form a reverse crunch
- Repeat this workout for a good sixty seconds
Downward Dog Pose
This exercise strengthens the arms and legs. Also, this can help stretch the spine while also stretching the hips and hamstrings. Other than this, it is good for strengthening the quadriceps and ankles. People who do this exercise every day eventually can tone their hands and feet as well.
Here is how to do a plank:
- Get into position by getting into a plank stance.
- Your forearms must be on the floor, and the elbows must be narrow while your shoulders are pushed backward and back forward.
- Move your feet as if you’re walking while raising your body into a downward dog position
- Your body should come into a V shape
- Hold it for sixty seconds
As you can see, we have mentioned 3 very simple and easy to do exercises during your lunch break. We have also mentioned how you can do them the right way. These workouts won’t take up your lunchtime, it will only take approximately 3 minutes to complete this workout, and you’ll see the benefits soon. If you’re looking at improving your diet, you can visit this website for some tips.